The results are in for the 2013 KDnuggets survey of “programming/statistics languages being used for analytics / data mining / data science work.” I respond annually and track year-to-year changes. For 2013, the leading vote getters -- R, Python, and SQL – are, along with Tableau for visualization, also my top data science tools. I’d like to think I’m a bellwether, but suspect I’m instead more the dutiful follower.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!