This week’s mobility market buzz is almost overwhelming in “wow” potential:
- Apple is mere days away from thrilling us all yet again with a “new” iPhone and/or/maybe a smaller iPad (no pressure, there)
- Speaking of which, Amazon is going to wow us with the next Kindle. Soon. They said so.
- Google is this week trying to “wow” us with new Moto Razrs, albeit without the most capable version of Android installed.
- And Microsoft’s Finnish telephony contractor, Nokia, rolled out the latest Lumia models (btw, what should be the plural of “Lumia:” “Lumiae?” “Lumiati?” “Lumiatidae?”) .
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!