Of all the underreported areas across categories of information management, most lie in the small to midmarket. That's because, in a lot of ways, it’s easier for people like me to know what’s going on at Pfizer or Coca Cola or a big insurance company than what’s happening downstream, where the greater overall market lies. There is prestige in big programs with lots of visible people and titles across the Fortune 500 and many interesting stories are documented there.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!