One thread of the comment discussion on my blog post “The Metadata Continuum” raised the excellent point that the demarcation of the border between data and metadata is important, but sometimes difficult to discern. By extension, we can say the same thing about the demarcation of the border between data and information.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!