Cloud, Mobile, Social, and Analytics are increasingly mainstream among IT providers and users. Over the last 4 to 5 years, IT organizations have been changing dramatically from being focused on traditional data processing (e.g., sequential updates, availability, and maintenance) into organizations expected to solve business problems, embrace new technology rapidly, and ensure that the investment in IT capabilities yields a competitive advantage.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!