The market for master data management just got much bigger for Informatica acquiring Siperian after just publishing their great financial results for 2009. Siperian started their business focusing on customer data integration and grew into what is now called multi-domain MDM. Siperian has grown over last several years with a range of brand name organizations that operate globally and who have been addressing multi-domain data consistency issues across many industries. Now with Siperian the use of their MDM hub and proven methods for defining, managing and publishing master data will be simpler for organizations using Informatica.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!