The necessity of marketing was proven long ago, but the ability to measure its contributions to specific objectives has eluded organizations. The recent economic environment has placed extreme pressure on marketers to evaluate the performance of investments in a range of brand, category and demand-generation processes to ensure that marketing budgets are spent wisely. In recent years, marketing departments have tended to view its spend in terms of cost avoidance and cost reduction; now, as conditions improve, they can become more confident in strategic and tactical investments to further organizational objectives. New approaches and tools can simplify marketing processes, both internal and external, to deliver results on those objectives in timely fashion.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!