One of the most overused movie plot clichés goes like this: Parent has beloved child and great plans for same. Child is reared and rigorously trained (sports, finance, medicine) but comes to hate parental plans and craves to be something else. Tension builds to crisis and child tells off parent. Parent is hurt but comes around to realize everyone is different and tells relieved child to just be the best at whatever they choose to do.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!