During IBMís Connect user conference in Orlando this week, the company released the results of its latest global user survey regarding adoption and use of Cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS). IBM classed each of the 879 IT and LOB survey participants into one of three enterprise user profiles: Pacesetters (self-characterized as having relatively high rate and pace of SaaS adoption), Challengers (self-characterized as having significant, but not widespread adoption and use of SaaS), and Chasers (self-characterized as having relatively low rates and paces of SaaS adoption and use).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!