Convincing your organization to invest in a sustained data quality program implemented within a data governance framework can be a very difficult task requiring an advocate with a championship pedigree. But sometimes it seems like no matter how persuasive your sales pitch is, even when your presentation is judged best in show, it appears to fall on deaf ears.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!