At the OpenText analyst conference on Thursday, June 12, 2014 in Boston, CEO Mark Barrenechea asked the assembled group of industry analysts if Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is the best possible handle for what it is they do. Good question. The breadth of OpenText’s offerings – arrayed in solution suites – and the depth of their functionality is difficult to categorize. When SVP engineering Muhi Majzoub walked through a truly broad range of innovative upgrades to the OpenText solutions portfolio, drilling down on CEO Barrenechea’s EIM vision, the dimensions of the challenge multiplied.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!