The largest challenge for Information Builders is communicating the value and potential of the large technology portfolio on what is possible to for those who have not experienced it and what it can do for their organizations. Information Builders provides a nice personal touch and charm to their customers and was clearly present at the Summit where the discussion and interactions with business and IT management along with the Information Builders staff provided indication on their future market potential. The good thing is that their customers are acknowledging this and taking the stage in droves and telling the story of what they have done. I am sure that the road ahead is going to be quite good as they are one of the few independent technology vendors left in BI and have been meeting the needs of this industry for over 30 years.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!