The mission every CIO should hold true is to make information easily accessible to every person in the workforce and to the business value chain of partners, suppliers and customers for improving business processes and resulting outcomes. This demand has been the driving force of enterprise-wide technology investments and has begun to transform the industry into a technology category called information applications (See: “Information Applications: New Generation of Information Technologies “).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!