Informatica (INFA) has made a series of announcements recently that address some of the important concerns of large enterprise users. Among them, specifically:
- Unifying Cloud data, service, and process integration via model-driven design
- Enabling access to integrations developed on Informatica Cloud as REST APIs
- Fostering collaboration and reusability sharing via a repository
- Deploying capability to automate Salesforce CRM processes and ensure that best practices are followed
- Releasing enhancements for data security and quality in the Cloud, especially for the financial and health verticals.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!