In-memory analytics are all a buzz for multiple reasons. Speed of querying, reporting and analysis is just one. Flexibility, agility, rapid prototyping are others. While there are many more reasons, not all in-memory approaches are created equal. Let’s look at the five options buyers have today:
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!