Tech news and analyst channels are a-twitter after the news that HP Chairman Ray Lane is stepping down, along with two other directors. Meanwhile, Dell’s efforts to take itself private have spawned a series of “he-said/they-said” exchanges via news outlets regarding company value, strategy and direction. And Microsoft is, once again, being considered irrelevant by media outlets because of the decline in sales growth for traditional PCs and its perceived lack of significant growth with Win8, Windows Phone and the Surface hardware line.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!