When you think about data management concepts, often the majority “opinion” or current mindset, limits what we think we can and cannot accomplish. If something is against the current mindset, that task or challenge cannot be accomplished. If something is not against, but not quite aligned with, the current mindset, the challenge is worthy but should not be undertaken.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!