Our last DM Radio show, a panel convened on "the Philosophy of Design" by our co-host Eric Kavanagh brought in some great thoughts, his own, and those of all our guests on evolving technology options available to business -- and IT's changing sphere of influence. One that really stuck with me was Claudia Imhoff's distinction of governed versus ungoverned information in the enterprise.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!