Much of the IT world is abuzz this week due to Google’s announcement of its Android Wear operating system (OS) and SDK for wearable computing and communications devices. Motorola and LG announced smartwatches built to use Android Wear, and the mainstream media and tech media alike are focusing on the “smartwatch” aspect, comparing what could be coming to products already in the market and to Apple’s yet-to-be announced smartwatch offering.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!