I was browsing the L.A. Times digital newspaper recently and came across an interesting article entitled “Mexico, before and after Calderon’s drug war.” The horrific toll of Mexico’s war on drugs – over 50,000 deaths in the last six years alone – is well documented and much-attributed to then-President Felipe Calderón’s initiative launched in late 2006.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!