My previous post posited that data quality has a rotating frame of reference that can not be ignored, meaning that data quality standards need to be relative to the frame of reference of each specific business use for data across the enterprise. The post, and the commentary it received, rekindled the data quality debate between real-world alignment and fitness for the purpose of use.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!