I was invited to speak on a panel later in the month at a nearby university on the subject of big data, but the moderator made an interesting request. While the conference itself was full of sessions on the marvels of big data, he asked if I could play devil's advocate, and utter some words of caution about big data.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!