The challenge with discussing big data analytics is in cutting through the ambiguity that surrounds the term. People often focus on the three Vs of big data – volume, variety and velocity – which provide a good lens for big data technology, but only get us part of the way to understanding big data analytics, and provides even less guidance on how to take advantage of big data analytics to unlock business value.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!