I often ask customers and BI colleagues if and how they know their BI initiatives are successful. Most can’t answer definitively, pointing to esoteric ROI calculations from finance or personal experiences within their companies. Others cite generic satisfaction surveys from analytics vendors or media like Information Management.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!