I should have known a Harvard Business Review spotlight on big data was imminent. Just a few weeks ago, I noted in an HBR review column that “It’s been over a year since I’ve blogged on anything from the Harvard Business Review. For business intelligence, big data and analytics relevance, the more tech-focused MIT Sloan Management Review’s probably a better bet at this point.”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!