In his book “Data Driven: Profiting from Your Most Important Business Asset,” Thomas Redman recounts the story of economist John Maynard Keynes, who, when asked what he does when new data is presented that does not support his earlier decision, responded: “I change my opinion. What do you do?”
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!