Catching up on the OpenBI Facebook page the other day, I came across a promo for a “Fast and Easy BI” Web seminar co-hosted by Pentaho and Actian. Further down the release, I saw reference to the analytic database Vectorwise and was confused. I was certain Vectorwise was the latest offering from Ingres, the ageless relational database vendor. Who the heck is Actian? I had to go online to get the scoop.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!