Last week, I attended the Data Governance and Information Quality 2011 Conference, which was held June 27-30 in San Diego, California at the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. In this blog post, I summarize a few of the key points from some of the sessions I attended. I used Twitter to help me collect my notes, and you can access the complete archive of my conference tweets on Twapper Keeper.
Assessing Data Quality Maturity
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!