An oratorio is a large musical composition collectively performed by an orchestra of musicians and choir of singers, all of whom accept a shared responsibility for the quality of their performance, but also requires individual performers accept accountability for playing their own musical instrument or singing their own lines, which includes an occasional instrumental or lyrical solo.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!