I had a chance to attend the IBM Information Governance event, which brought together customers and influencers at roundtables to discuss the evolution of managing information assets and introduced new technologies to the market. This event is unique – a small, invitation-only event for industry practitioners under the auspices of the Information Governance Council, which works to advance the industry’s maturation of information governance from a data-centric point of view.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!