You get the feeling that business analytics might really have gone mainstream when you’re reading Tom Davenport in an in-flight magazine over Ohio. And there he is, on page 15, in the seatback pocket of every chair at 28,000 feet on the way from Boston to Minneapolis.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!