There’s an interesting article on charter schools entitled “Charting a better course” in the July 7-13 edition of The Economist magazine. The Economist is generally high on charters – publicly funded but privately managed schools – as an alternative to the plodding, uneven public school system.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!