Last Fall, I ran across a headline in one of the LinkedIn analytics groups I subscribe to that prompted a double take. It read something like “Data Science at the University of Chicago.” At first I thought it must be some new university astrophysics grant. Or perhaps economics department or B-school funding. Data science per se seemed a bit pedestrian for the UofC.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!