Ask just about any data scientist or science of business BI specialist about critical components of her job, and she’s almost certain to mention data integration (munging), statistical analysis and visualization at the top of her list. Once the data are in place, the attention often turns from integration to the powerful combination of statistical analysis and visualization for discovery/exploration.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!