In his book To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, Daniel Pink discussed a variety of framing effects that can influence our purchasing decisions, including a 2012 marketing study on whether a negative could ever be a positive. In one experiment, information about a pair of hiking boots was presented to participants as if they were shopping for them online.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!