In my post “The Wisdom of Crowds, Friends, and Experts,” I used Amazon, Facebook and Pandora respectively as examples of three techniques used by the recommendation engines increasingly provided by websites, social networks and mobile apps.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!