Continuing a series of blog posts inspired by the highly recommended book “Where Good Ideas Come From” by Steven Johnson, in this blog post I want to discuss the important role that serendipity plays in data — and, by extension, business success.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!