I am on record as saying that CEM is now more important than traditional CRM because CRM is more internally focussed rather than CEM which is outwardly focussed on the customer interaction and experience. Making each and every experience as good possible is therefore more likely to satisfy the customer, keep them loyal and open up the opportunity to cross-sell more products. But taking these customer focused predictive analytics can add significant value to BI efforts as my colleague has written about and SPSS has worked for many years to integrate their technology into others. SPSS just announced that IBM Cognos will embed their PASW Statistics in their core BI platform making it easier to employ predictive analytics. Companies examining how to improve their customer relationships should examine how SPSS is supporting the Customer Experience Management and Customer Analytics needs of your organization.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!