Do you agree that the words “shadow IT” already sound a little quaint? The term, which only recently applied to the bad behavior of business technology freelancing seems to have fallen from the lexicon. In meetings, at conferences, everywhere I stick my foot these days, what used to be shadow IT is now just departments and lines of business going out and buying stuff.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!