Many of us wonder where information management jobs are headed and how and where an iffy incoming talent pool will gather needed skills. We fret over our children’s lack of interest in science and math, and the corresponding education gap in this country. And how do we teach listening and communication skills and the timeless societal lessons of liberal arts for a new tech world that calls for many skills to compete? It’s a tough line to walk...
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!