OpenBI recently concluded our 2013 college recruiting. It was a banner year and we’re excited to have five “newbies” joining the company over the first half of 2014. Initial interviews were conducted at our usual suspect Midwestern university schools, one a big public and the other two private. This year’s hires include two science majors, two engineers and an actuary/statistician. Noteworthy is the absence of computer science or information systems degrees.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!