For the first three weeks of January, I thought Chicagoland was certain to get a second straight reprieve from harsh winter. Every day, we were setting a record for the number of consecutive days without an inch or more of snow. And the temperatures hovered in the 20s, 30s and 40s – seemingly far warmer than historical Januarys.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!