In recent weeks Amazon, Google, and Microsoft have all announced another round of reductions in pricing for various facets of their Cloud offerings. Some pundits and media have highlighted the collective announcements as a “price war”. In a recently published Strategic Perspective available to our premium subscription research clients, we look at the underlying implications of price reductions, and we offer projections of how the Cloud market is beginning to change.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!