Drill-down analysis of the results of Saugatuck’s 2013 Cloud Survey found significant variations in the top concerns that business and IT executives had with regard to the adoption of Cloud-based offerings. While Saugatuck was not surprised that “Data Security / Privacy” continued to rank as the top concern when aggregated across all buyer segments, other top concerns varied significantly – reflecting different realities by size, region and buyer type (IT vs. business).
Why is it Happening?
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!