Saugatuck’s review of user enterprise pilot programs, trials, and proofs-of-concept in such emergent, leading-edge IT as Cloud IT, mobility, social business IT, and big data/analytics indicates that too many enterprises are moving forward with inadequate evaluation and assessment. In sum, enterprise leaders are signing off on trials and proofs-of-concept without having realistic ideas and insights into how and where these investments will affect IT and business operations and costs within and beyond the scope of the initial programs.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!