I just read a column by automotive journalist Karl Ludvigsen in which he described a meeting between a senior Volvo executive and an influential industry analyst. As the exec later told the journalist, "'It's always interesting to meet people like that in person.'" As Ludvigsen explained in his column, "It wasn't a compliment."
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!