One of my favorite recently read books is “You Are Not So Smart” by David McRaney. Earlier this week, the book’s chapter about expectations was excerpted as an online article on “Why We Can’t Tell Good Wine From Bad,” which also provided additional examples about how we can be fooled by altering our expectations.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!