Last week IBM signed a definitive agreement to acquire Lombardi Software who is one of the key independent and dedicated providers of business process management systems (BPMS). The unique element of Lombardi was their ability to help organizations gain visibility through their process models that can easily measure activities and business flows across the enterprise. The Lombardi Teamworks 7 is not your typical BPMS that focuses on process automation and execution but actually focuses on the design and management of models that are used for visibility and optimization. This essential element of Lombardi makes it more than just middleware or integration technology but essential business management software that through analytics provides some deeper insight to the actual business processes of your organization.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!