I have been educating business and IT professionals on the importance and implementation of performance management for nearly 20 years. Even now, I see organizations continue to struggle to operate efficiently and effectively from an executive’s strategic perspective or the close-up tactical views of the lines of business. But, I have also seen many successful organizations take the subtle but important step to make performance management a business process, not just a management process. By that I mean performance management should be an integral part of how the organization functions, not only a tool for evaluating the quality of work after the fact.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!