At the Pitney Bowes Business Insight analyst summit and customer conference in Miami I got the formal update on the state of its business and technology. Historically speaking, President Mike Hickey admitted that acquired businesses including MapInfo were “smashed together” and not as well integrated as they could have been. But now, he said, after a year of learning from its employees and customers, management has changed the strategic direction to embrace cloud computing and shifted focus to better enable its customers to serve their customers or citizens.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!